We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of content on our website. Below, you’ll find a few recommendations to help make your browsing experience more accessible:
If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- • Use your computer to read web pages out loud
• Use the keyboard to navigate screens
• Increase text size
• Magnify your screen
• Change background and text colors
• Make your mouse pointer more visible (Windows only)
If you are looking for mouse and keyboard alternatives, speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking may help you navigate web pages and online services. This software allows the user to move focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls.
If the recommendations above do not meet your needs, we invite you to contact us for assistance.
* Candida/Leaky Gut – the root to almost all sickness.
* Food Intolerance – the silent killers of health.
* Ability to Heal – crucial to empower.
* HPA Axis – the key behind hormonal dysregulation.
* Nutrition – the building block of life.
* Water – the medium of life.
Introducing our new book on Lyme disease.
Breaking the Chronic Nightmare of Lyme Disease begins with stories of people who have conquered this nightmare, and now have healthy lives.
This is to give you hope.
Here’s some of what it covers:
• Untalked about routes of infection
• Four chapters on how the body systems interaction begins to break down in this chronic illness.
• The fallacies of testing & their inaccuracies.
• Why clinical care fails.
• Added complications from treatments.
• Lifestyle changes that empower healing.
And after posting the question in Lyme Disease forums of what people wanted, we added a chapter on hormonal dysregulation, and the reflective problem with intimacy.
We have not seen this type of functional approach to this subject on the market before.
It’s a must read for anyone trying to break free from Lyme disease, and regain their health.
Here is our Free E Book on Healing Lifestyles.
Lifestyle even affects your genetic expression.
Learn how to empower healing through Lifestyle.